Monday, August 7, 2023

iPad Got Updated.

 Both on Friday and Thursday, I lost control over my iPad's loss of fluent stability and usability after an iPadOS 16 upgrade. My biggest complaint is on the Files app: If I select a file, it has to load for about 50 milliseconds; even with bigger files it takes more than that (I'm actually an idiot. It happens on older versions too). I don't know if the Files app on iOS 16 would be better, but to butcher the loading time like that doesn't feel right.

Because of this, I got really angry and had to take a break from the iPad. Right now, I'm using my mother's iPad to type this. I'm thinking of having to downgrade that iPad to the previous version it used to be on, and that happens to be the same one on this iPad. As planned, I just hope that I can upgrade to iPadOS 15 instead, the same version my father's iPad has.

Aside from the usual computer trouble I keep having all day, I've also wrote a draft for a children's book that partially emulates my current state with technology. It's about this man who had a collection of computers and gadgets that have gotten worn out, so he builds himself a new piece of technology built with what he purposefully wanted. Here's a few rough sketches out of this rather interesting story I made after whatever happened that day, also before another out-of-question moment that happened the following day.



Yeah, it's kinda stupid, but it's just some ideas I had when I was ticked off about the tech problems.

Overall, I'm sensitive as my dry skin. In real life, I tend to overreact over certain things and my parents aren't proud of that, nor am I, and I sure hope that I stop going insane over slight things at some point in my life. Although I still need that hard-to-do iPad job done.

So, take care! I'll get back to my original iPad business when this downgrade is done.

Written depressingly,
-Telsm

Update: I'm poorly transferring everything from my iPad to my mother's iPad. Because we didn't know what to do, we chose to move most of what I got to here instead. Also, because my mother forgot the other method (the same way of transferring files from my broken iPad to my previous iPad), it's not even transferring everything, like my personal notes, my files on the "On My iPad" folder, my personal photo albums, etc. We're gonna have to figure out how to do that at some point.

Update: Forget it. I'm updating my new iPad. I have no choice. There's even more errors on this iPad than my old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Science: Ideas and Thoughts

 I was originally planning to make music under an alias called "whatkaktis." My ideal style would be like sound collages and plund...