Thursday, August 17, 2023

Parental Issues (Lament)

I have a mother. My mother has problems with health and she's trying her best to stay longer by treating it. Unfortunately, I can't make her live a good life when I'm angry. I guess that's why we don't usually get along good. I also have a father; he has less of the problems than my mother, but we do have trouble in some cases as well.

I guess maybe because I have all these daddy issues and motherly distrust I'm subjecting and brainwashing myself to bad and foolish things 24/7, and am I clearly fond of that? In some cases, I might think it's a good thing to have background noise of some 40 year old getting humiliated, but I'm aware that it's not at other times. This is a result of my constant slothful activity that I also have rare care about...when I obviously should.

Honestly, it's a rare chance for me to improve in real life when it comes to behavioral antics and manners. Unless if it's a successful shift in tone of attitude, mannerisms, and deeds, maybe my parents would trust me again, but only time will tell. Just to save some time, I'll create a lack of productivity until I realize entirely that I'm a useless child.  

I doubt anybody's reading anything on this blog. There's absolutely nobody coming in and it feels like I'm seeking for attention just writing these pointless posts. Not that I'm really gonna get so many views anyway. After all, I'm have a really, really small following, unless if something I make becomes really big...

No comments:

Post a Comment

White Science: Ideas and Thoughts

 I was originally planning to make music under an alias called "whatkaktis." My ideal style would be like sound collages and plund...